Preparing for your Dumpster Rental
So you've ordered a dumpster online, and now you may be wondering: what's next? At Dumpster Market, we want to make your rental process as simple as possible from start to finish. We've outlined four simple steps to help you prepare for your delivery.
- 1. Create space for your dumpster—make sure there are no objects in the way of the placement of your dumpster, such as cars or tree limbs. Be aware of the size of your roll-off container, and the necessary dimensions needed for its drop-off area.
- 2. Account for delivery trucks—most delivery trucks need about 14-18 feet of overhead clearance, and also 50 feet in a straight line. Keep this in mind when you are creating your space.
- 3. Know your delivery date—with Dumpster Market, you can pick your exact delivery date, but please let us know if you have any further specifications for your drop-off.
- 4. Filling your dumpster—be sure to familiarize yourself with what you can and cannot put in a dumpster.
Common uses for our services include:
We offer roll-off dumpster sizes ranging from small city-friendly 6 yard, 10 yard, 12 yard, and 15 dumpsters to larger construction sized 20 yard, 30 yard, and 40 yard dumpsters.
Each rental includes:
- Dumpster delivery
- Dumpster pick up
- Debris disposal
What you do: Fill the dumpster with unwanted household or construction debris (no prohibited items)
Are you a contractor, roofer, or someone who uses dumpsters often? Save money and earn rewards with Dumpster Market.
Request a pull or final pickup by pressing a button.
Keep track of the details for all of your projects in real time:
- Every pull or swap-out
- Overage fees and landfill tonnage slips
- No surprise invoices months later
Click below to see our special offers for contractors like:
- Money towards your next dumpster every time you rent with us
- Cash for referrals
Let Aspinwall Haulers Compete for Your Business
We make renting a dumpster in Aspinwall easier than ever with our marketplace of local hauling companies. Just select a size, confirm your address, and lock in your reservation online in minutes. Skip the hassle of calling for quotes or working with a broker. When you rent with us, you are set up with a local Aspinwall business providing dumpster rental services.
Select a dumpster size below to get started! ...Need help choosing a size?
Great experience using Dumpster Market! Very easy to compare prices and find the best price and size options with quick delivery scheduling. Website is very user friendly, no complaints at all. Will definitely use again! - Zach, Wockenfuss Contracting
Great idea! They delivered and picked up on time. And they billed what they said they would! I would recommend to all my friends. - Brian, McNally Properties
I got a really good rate for a dumpster i needed for renovation. - Alan, Homeowner
Our Service Area:
Find the best price from 9 dumpster rental companies servicing a 100 mile radius around Pittsburgh.
Dumpster Sizing Chart: (by project)