10 Yard Dumpster
What size dumpster is right for your project? It depends on a combination of the size of the project you are working on and the footprint you have available to place the dumpster. We’ve broken down each roll-off dumpster size by dimensions, common uses, and their capacity equivalent in full-size pickup trucks to help you decide which one is right for you. The 10 yard dumpster is the most popular size.
10 Cubic Yard Roll-off Dumpster
The smallest dumpster holds 10 CY of waste and is great for house projects.
- Small basement or garage cleanouts
- 250 square-foot deck replacement
- 1,500 square feet of roof shingles
- Disposal of yard debris
- Small kitchen or bath remodel
Search for a 10YD Dumpster
Click this button to see local pricing for a 10YD Roll-Off Dumpster
Not the right size? Learn about our 6 yard, 15 yard, 20 yard, 30 yard, and 40 yard dumpsters with our Dumpster Sizing Guide!
- Ready to book? Get instant price comparisons from vetted haulers in your area.
- Still can’t decide? Give us a call, we’re happy to help.